If you want to create and retain the top talent in the industry, training should be a top priority within your company. In fact, untrained employees take 6x longer to preform the same tasks as trained employees. Still not convinced? Here are the top 5 reasons you should train employees:
- Increase Productivity - Companies can lose money with every mistake employees make. If your employees are properly trained, their personal productivity and company’s income will increase.
- Save Company Knowledge - Personnel shouldn’t be the only knowledge source and carrier. If it is, the valuable information disappears from the company along with the leaving employees.
- Align Business Processes - Without clearly defined and explained procedures, employees waste a lot of time on unnecessary activities.
- Quick and Quality Onboarding - The worst employee enrollment strategy is to leave them to sink or swim without any guidance. If you don’t train new hires, you not only risk eroding your company standards, but also establish no basis for further performance management.
- Higher Loyalty and Less Turnover - Training increases the wellbeing of people and reduces absenteeism, while reducing mistakes and stress in the workplace.
To see the full article from BambooHR, click here.